1. The flexible tangle, does not affect the fiber original characteristic, does not damage the fiber
2. The appearance is closer to traditional textiles than other nonwoven materials
3. High strength, low pilling
4. High moisture absorption, fast moisture absorption
5. Good air permeability
6. Feel soft, drape good
7. The appearance pattern is changeable
8. No adhesive reinforcement, washable
9. Long production process and large floor space
10. Complex equipment, high water quality requirements
11. High energy consumption
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application range of cotton spunlaced nonwovens
- What Is Sanitary Ware?
- What Is A Wet Towel?
- What Is Spunlaced Nonwovens？
- Selection techniques of wet wipes
- Development prospect of Wet wipes
- Import Volume Of Disposable Sanitary Products I...
- Application of spunlaced Nonwoven fabric
- How to identify the advantages and disadvantage...
- Cotton Spunlaced Non-woven Fabric
- how to use wet wipes
- Wet wipe function classification
- where to use wet wipes
- How to use dry wipes
- Is wet wipes safe for babies
- How to choose a baby's wipes