According to statistics, today's Americans spend about $1 billion a year on antibacterial products such as wet wipes and disinfectants. In China, there are more and more people using wet wipes. However, there are many misunderstandings in the way they are used.
1, irreplaceable hand washing
Many wet wipes promote "disinfection, sterilization", people will not wash their hands after using wet wipes. The doctor stressed that the wet tissue can't remove the bacteria on the surface of the skin, and wash the hands with soap, plus the flowing water, is the cleanest.
2, do not rub your eyes directly
Special reminder is to use less wet wipes to wipe your face, especially do not directly rub your eyes, middle ear and mucous membranes, such as redness, itching and other symptoms after use, should be stopped immediately.
3, can not be reused
Reusable wet wipes not only remove bacteria, but instead transfer some of the surviving bacteria to uncontaminated surfaces.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application range of cotton spunlaced nonwovens
- What Is Sanitary Ware?
- What Is A Wet Towel?
- What Is Spunlaced Nonwovens？
- Selection techniques of wet wipes
- Development prospect of Wet wipes
- Characteristics Of Spunlaced Nonwoven Fabrics
- Import Volume Of Disposable Sanitary Products I...
- Application of spunlaced Nonwoven fabric
- How to identify the advantages and disadvantage...
- Wet wipe function classification
- where to use wet wipes
- How to use dry wipes
- Is wet wipes safe for babies
- How to choose a baby's wipes