From the Tianjin Inspection and Quarantine Bureau was informed that as of December 15, 2017, last year, the Bureau of Inspection and Quarantine import disposable sanitary products A total of 818 batches, weighing nearly 21,000 tons, the value of about 91.51 million U.S. dollars, the year-on-year growth of 44% and 56%. The main types of imports include diapers, sanitary napkins, sanitary paper and so on. The main import countries are Japan, Singapore, Sweden, Canada, Korea and so on, Japan is still the main import country of disposable sanitary products, imports accounted for 85% of the total weight. According to analysis, the import of disposable sanitary products imported diapers accounted for nearly 90%, in recent years, the growing demand for diapers in China has greatly stimulated the import of disposable sanitary products. In particular, December 1 last year, the import tariff of diapers adjusted to zero tariff, so the basis for the forecast 2018 disposable Sanitary Products imports will continue to rise.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application range of cotton spunlaced nonwovens
- What Is Sanitary Ware?
- What Is A Wet Towel?
- What Is Spunlaced Nonwovens？
- Selection techniques of wet wipes
- Development prospect of Wet wipes
- Characteristics Of Spunlaced Nonwoven Fabrics
- Application of spunlaced Nonwoven fabric
- How to identify the advantages and disadvantage...
- Cotton Spunlaced Non-woven Fabric
- how to use wet wipes
- Wet wipe function classification
- where to use wet wipes
- How to use dry wipes
- Is wet wipes safe for babies
- How to choose a baby's wipes