1, Daily necessities (hand sanitizer, laundry liquid)
2, women's menstrual health supplies (sanitary napkins, sanitary pads, sanitary suppository);
3, diapers and other excreta sanitary products [diapers, diapers (pads, paper), pad];
4, skin, mucous membrane sanitary ware (wet paper towel, sanitary wipes)
5, contact lens care products (contact lens care solution, contact lens preservation solution, contact lens cleanser);
6, Gynecological Health supplies (Lady anti/Antibacterial lotion, vaginal lotion)
7, other disposable sanitary products (paper towels, tampons, cotton/paper/towel, hand/finger sets, masks, paper catering equipment, condoms)
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application range of cotton spunlaced nonwovens
- What Is A Wet Towel?
- What Is Spunlaced Nonwovens？
- Selection techniques of wet wipes
- Development prospect of Wet wipes
- Characteristics Of Spunlaced Nonwoven Fabrics
- Import Volume Of Disposable Sanitary Products I...
- Application of spunlaced Nonwoven fabric
- How to identify the advantages and disadvantage...
- Cotton Spunlaced Non-woven Fabric
- how to use wet wipes