Spunlaced Non-woven Fabric is a high-pressure micro-flow spray to a layer or multilayer fiber network, so that the fiber intertwined together, so that the fiber network can be strengthened and have a certain strength, the fabric is the spunlaced non-woven fabrics. Its fiber raw materials are widely sourced, can be polyester, nylon, polypropylene, viscose rayon, chitin fiber, superfine fiber, tencel, silk, bamboo fiber, wood fiber, seaweed fiber and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application range of cotton spunlaced nonwovens
- What Is Sanitary Ware?
- What Is A Wet Towel?
- Selection techniques of wet wipes
- Development prospect of Wet wipes
- Characteristics Of Spunlaced Nonwoven Fabrics
- Import Volume Of Disposable Sanitary Products I...
- Application of spunlaced Nonwoven fabric
- How to identify the advantages and disadvantage...
- Cotton Spunlaced Non-woven Fabric
- how to use wet wipes
- Wet wipe function classification
- where to use wet wipes