1. The flexible tangle, does not affect the fiber original characteristic, does not damage the fiber
2. The appearance is closer to traditional textiles than other nonwoven materials
3. High strength, low pilling
4. High moisture absorption, fast moisture absorption
5. Good air permeability
6. Feel soft, drape good
7. The appearance pattern is changeable
8. No adhesive reinforcement, washable
9. Long production process and large floor space
10. Complex equipment, high water quality requirements
11. High energy consumption
- What Is Sanitary Ware?
- Import Volume Of Disposable Sanitary Products I...
- What Is A Wet Towel?
- Classification Of Wet Wipes
- The Purchase Of Wet Wipes
- Development Prospect Of Wet Wipes
- What Is Spunlaced Nonwovens？
- Spunlaced Non-woven Materials And Processing Pr...
- Selection Techniques For Wet Wipes
- Cotton Spunlaced Non-woven Fabric
- What Are Baby Wet Wipes?
- What Are Baby Wet Wipes Made Of?
- How To Use Baby Wet Wipes
- How To Choose A High-Quality Wet Wipes
- Why Use Baby Wet Wipes
- What Is Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric
- Characteristics Of Spunlaced Nonwoven Fabric