Wet towels on the market can be roughly divided into two categories: one is that they are disinfected, but can not disinfect other items, which contains skin care components, can only do skin moisturizing maintenance.
Another kind is not only disinfected itself, but also disinfected other articles. It can be used for skin scratches, scratches and other disinfection or sterilization. Generally, the ingredients of disinfection or sterilization will be indicated on the packaging. It can be seen that the best way to go out is to choose disinfection wipes with sterilization function.
At present, there are many wet towel products available on the market. Of course, in the process of selection, to ensure the quality of products, only quality assurance, the effect of products can be guaranteed. Then, how can we ensure the effectiveness of the product, how can we principle an effective wet towel, below is a brief introduction of how to distinguish between high-quality and low-quality wet towels:
1. Put the wet towel on your nose and sniff it gently. If it is a high-quality wet towel, we will smell a soft and elegant taste. It has no irritation. If it is a pack of inferior wipes, we will feel the obvious irritating smell when we smell them.
2. High-quality wet towels are made of high-quality raw materials. We can see that non-woven fabrics are white without any impurities. The raw materials of inferior wet towels are very poor. We can see that there are obvious impurities on them. In the process of using high-quality wet towels, there will be no obvious hair-raising phenomenon, while in the process of using inferior wet towels, there is obvious hair-raising phenomenon.
3. After removing the wet towel, if the wet towel has mildew and mildew spots, this kind of wet towel should not be used. If you feel skin irritation in the process of using wipes, itching and pain should also be stopped immediately, so as not to cause greater harm.
When we choose a wipe, the first step is to smell it. A wipe without irritating odor is good. The second step is to see if there are any obvious impurities on the wipe. The third step is to see if there are mildew spots on the wipe. By doing these three steps, you can clearly tell whether a wipe is good or bad.
- What Is Sanitary Ware?
- Import Volume Of Disposable Sanitary Products I...
- What Is A Wet Towel?
- Classification Of Wet Wipes
- The Purchase Of Wet Wipes
- Development Prospect Of Wet Wipes
- What Is Spunlaced Nonwovens？
- Characteristics Of Spunlaced Nonwoven Fabrics
- Spunlaced Non-woven Materials And Processing Pr...
- Selection Techniques For Wet Wipes
- Why Rating Wet Towels?