In fact, the napkin itself is effective, and the key is to use it correctly. According to statistics, Americans spend about $1 billion a year on antibacterial products such as wet paper towels and disinfectants. In China, more and more people use wet paper towels. But there are many misunderstandings in the way of use.
1 irreplaceable hand washing
Many wet napkins publicize "disinfection and sterilization". People will not wash their hands after using wet napkins. Doctors stressed that no matter how many times wet tissue wipe hands can remove skin surface bacteria, hand washing with soap, coupled with the flow of water, is the cleanest.
2 don't wipe your eyes directly.
Especially need to remind is to use less wet paper towel wipe face, especially do not directly wipe the eyes, middle ear and mucosa, such as skin swelling, itching and other symptoms, should immediately stop using.
3 no reuse.
Repeated use of wet paper towels, instead of eliminating bacteria, transfers some of the surviving bacteria to unpolluted surfaces
- What Is Sanitary Ware?
- Import Volume Of Disposable Sanitary Products I...
- What Is A Wet Towel?
- Classification Of Wet Wipes
- The Purchase Of Wet Wipes
- Development Prospect Of Wet Wipes
- What Is Spunlaced Nonwovens？
- Characteristics Of Spunlaced Nonwoven Fabrics
- Spunlaced Non-woven Materials And Processing Pr...
- Selection Techniques For Wet Wipes
- Keep Warm With Baby Wipes In Winter.
- Test Method For The Quality Of Baby Wipes
- A Quality Wet Towel Makes Life Look Better.
- OEM SERVICE OF SPUNLACE NONWOVEN WIPES