From the Tianjin Inspection and Quarantine Bureau was informed that as of December 15, 2017, last year, the Bureau of Inspection and Quarantine import disposable sanitary products A total of 818 batches, weighing nearly 21,000 tons, the value of about 91.51 million U.S. dollars, the year-on-year growth of 44% and 56%. The main types of imports include diapers, sanitary napkins, sanitary paper and so on. The main import countries are Japan, Singapore, Sweden, Canada, Korea and so on, Japan is still the main import country of disposable sanitary products, imports accounted for 85% of the total weight. According to analysis, the import of disposable sanitary products imported diapers accounted for nearly 90%, in recent years, the growing demand for diapers in China has greatly stimulated the import of disposable sanitary products. In particular, December 1 last year, the import tariff of diapers adjusted to zero tariff, so the basis for the forecast 2018 disposable Sanitary Products imports will continue to rise.
- What Is Sanitary Ware?
- What Is A Wet Towel?
- Classification Of Wet Wipes
- The Purchase Of Wet Wipes
- Development Prospect Of Wet Wipes
- What Is Spunlaced Nonwovens？
- Characteristics Of Spunlaced Nonwoven Fabrics
- Spunlaced Non-woven Materials And Processing Pr...
- Selection Techniques For Wet Wipes
- Cotton Spunlaced Non-woven Fabric
- What Are Baby Wet Wipes?