1. Baby wipes are insoluble in water and should not be discarded in the toilet to avoid blockage.
2. If the skin has a wound or redness, swelling, pain, itching and other symptoms, please stop using it and consult a doctor promptly.
3. Please do not put it in a place where high temperature and sunlight can be exposed. Please close the seal after use.
3. Place it in a place where the baby's hand is not enough to prevent the baby from eating.
4. Please open the sealing sticker when using. Please close the sticker when not in use to keep the wet wipes moist.
5. In order to keep the baby wipes moist, different types of wipes should be selected according to the actual use.
- What Is Sanitary Ware?
- Import Volume Of Disposable Sanitary Products I...
- What Is A Wet Towel?
- Classification Of Wet Wipes
- The Purchase Of Wet Wipes
- Development Prospect Of Wet Wipes
- What Is Spunlaced Nonwovens？
- Characteristics Of Spunlaced Nonwoven Fabrics
- Spunlaced Non-woven Materials And Processing Pr...
- Selection Techniques For Wet Wipes
- Do You Want Your Baby To Use Baby Wipes? What K...
- Child Care Device, Baby Wipes, Improper Use Of ...
- What Problems Should We Pay Attention To When C...
- Function And Material Of Baby Wipes
- How To Use Wet Paper Napkin?
- Keep Warm With Baby Wipes In Winter.