When it's cold in winter, wiping your baby's mouth, nose and buttocks will be very cold. Parents try to pour hot water on the wet towel first, so that the baby will be much more comfortable.
Baby used up wipes, adults can reuse, do not throw them away, too wasteful.
Wet towels should not be thrown into the toilet. Non-woven fabrics can not dissolve in water and will block the toilet for a long time.
Some babies are curious about wipes. They often open their seals and play with wipes. It is easy for wipes to volatilize and affect the effect of use. Babies are also prone to eat by mistake. Therefore, they try to put wipes out of reach of their babies.
Previous: No Information
- What Is Sanitary Ware?
- Import Volume Of Disposable Sanitary Products I...
- What Is A Wet Towel?
- Classification Of Wet Wipes
- The Purchase Of Wet Wipes
- Development Prospect Of Wet Wipes
- What Is Spunlaced Nonwovens？
- Characteristics Of Spunlaced Nonwoven Fabrics
- Spunlaced Non-woven Materials And Processing Pr...
- Selection Techniques For Wet Wipes