1. Testing Wear Resistance: Take a piece of wet towel and wipe it on the plane for dozens of times, then compare the surface of the wet towel with the situation of fuzzing, the quality of the wet towel with less or no fuzzing is better.
2. Test moisturizing: wipe the back of the hand with a wet towel, and then wait 5 minutes, 30 minutes to observe the humidity of the back of the hand, the back of the hand moisturizing degree is better, indicating that the wet towel moisturizing effect is also better.
3. Test pH: The easiest way to test the pH value of baby wipes is to soak the liquid with a clean plastic glove and then compare the color of the test paper to determine the pH value of the wipes.
The nearer the pH of the baby's wet towel to the baby's skin, the better. The pH of the baby's skin is generally about 6.5. After six months, the pH of the baby's skin is about 6.0. After one year old, the pH of the baby's skin is close to that of the adult's about 5.5.
- What Is Sanitary Ware?
- Import Volume Of Disposable Sanitary Products I...
- What Is A Wet Towel?
- Classification Of Wet Wipes
- The Purchase Of Wet Wipes
- Development Prospect Of Wet Wipes
- What Is Spunlaced Nonwovens？
- Characteristics Of Spunlaced Nonwoven Fabrics
- Spunlaced Non-woven Materials And Processing Pr...
- Selection Techniques For Wet Wipes
- A Quality Wet Towel Makes Life Look Better.
- OEM SERVICE OF SPUNLACE NONWOVEN WIPES
- Several Points For Attention In Using Wet Towel...
- Three Points To Know About Using Wet Towels
- What Should We Pay Attention To When Giving Bab...
- Ingredients That Cannot Be Added To Baby Wipes
- How To Distinguish The Advantages And Disadvant...
- Why Rating Wet Towels?