There are two kinds of baby wipes, one is the ordinary wipes, used to wipe the buttocks, the other is the hand-mouth wipes, specially used to clean baby's hands and mouth. When using wipes for babies, we should know the following three points.
NO.1 No wet wipes for wounds
When the baby's skin has a wound, should stop using wet towels, to avoid chemical stimulation to the wound. When you go out, you can wipe your baby's buttocks with a wet towel, but it is recommended not to clean your baby's mouth with a wet towel, nor to wipe your eyes.
NO.2 wipes only one place
A wet towel can only be wiped in one place. Wiping different places is spreading bacteria. According to research, although cleaning wipes can remove superbacteria, they can also spread bacteria immediately when they are used to wipe different objects.
NO.3 Do not choose wet towels that are not packed separately
The use of wet towels that are not packed separately will lead to more and more bacteria when exposed to air. It is suggested that when purchasing wet towels, choose large brands and wet towels with independent packaging
- What Is Sanitary Ware?
- Import Volume Of Disposable Sanitary Products I...
- What Is A Wet Towel?
- Classification Of Wet Wipes
- The Purchase Of Wet Wipes
- Development Prospect Of Wet Wipes
- What Is Spunlaced Nonwovens？
- Characteristics Of Spunlaced Nonwoven Fabrics
- Spunlaced Non-woven Materials And Processing Pr...
- Selection Techniques For Wet Wipes
- What Should We Pay Attention To When Giving Bab...
- Ingredients That Cannot Be Added To Baby Wipes