The spunlace nonwoven fabric sprays a high-pressure fine water stream onto one or more layers of the fiber web to entangle the fibers with each other, so that the fiber web is reinforced and has a certain strength, and the obtained fabric is a spunlace nonwoven fabric. Its fiber raw materials come from a wide range of sources, such as polyester, nylon, polypropylene, viscose fiber, chitin fiber, microfiber, tencel, silk, bamboo fiber, wood pulp fiber, seaweed fiber and so on.
1. Flexible entanglement, does not affect the original characteristics of the fiber, does not damage the fiber
2. The appearance is closer to traditional textiles than other non-woven materials
3. High strength and low fluffing
4. High hygroscopicity, fast moisture absorption
5. Good ventilation
6. Soft to the touch, good drape
7. The appearance of the pattern is changeable
8. No adhesive reinforcement, washable
9. Long production process and large floor space
10. Complex equipment and high water quality requirements
11. High energy consumption
- What Is Sanitary Ware?
- Import Volume Of Disposable Sanitary Products I...
- What Is A Wet Towel?
- Classification Of Wet Wipes
- The Purchase Of Wet Wipes
- Development Prospect Of Wet Wipes
- What Is Spunlaced Nonwovens？
- Characteristics Of Spunlaced Nonwoven Fabrics
- Spunlaced Non-woven Materials And Processing Pr...
- Selection Techniques For Wet Wipes
- What Is Cotton Spunlace Nonwovens
- Matters Needing Attention In The Use Of Baby Wipes
- Do You Want Your Baby To Use Baby Wipes? What K...
- Child Care Device, Baby Wipes, Improper Use Of ...
- What Problems Should We Pay Attention To When C...
- Function And Material Of Baby Wipes
- How To Use Wet Paper Napkin?
- Keep Warm With Baby Wipes In Winter.