Spunlaced Non-woven Fabric is a high-pressure micro-flow spray to a layer or multilayer fiber network, so that the fiber intertwined together, so that the fiber network can be strengthened and have a certain strength, the fabric is the spunlaced non-woven fabrics. Its fiber raw materials are widely sourced, can be polyester, nylon, polypropylene, viscose rayon, chitin fiber, superfine fiber, tencel, silk, bamboo fiber, wood fiber, seaweed fiber and so on.
- What Is Sanitary Ware?
- Import Volume Of Disposable Sanitary Products I...
- What Is A Wet Towel?
- Classification Of Wet Wipes
- The Purchase Of Wet Wipes
- Development Prospect Of Wet Wipes
- Characteristics Of Spunlaced Nonwoven Fabrics
- Spunlaced Non-woven Materials And Processing Pr...
- Selection Techniques For Wet Wipes
- Cotton Spunlaced Non-woven Fabric
- What Are Baby Wet Wipes?
- What Are Baby Wet Wipes Made Of?
- How To Use Baby Wet Wipes
- How To Choose A High-Quality Wet Wipes
- Why Use Baby Wet Wipes
- What Is Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric